Online Auctions Buyer Benefits
Some advantages of online auctions for Buyers:
- Bid from any location with internet access on computer or mobile device
- Bid anytime 24 hrs a day 7 days a week during the course of the auction.
- Time to research items and get questions answered.
Items to be auctioned are organized into lots. A lot is a single item (or a group of items that will be sold for one price). Once all the lots have been identified, numbered, descriptions written, pictures taken, and all loaded to computer, the auction catalog has been created.
The catalog is posted and becomes viewable on our online auction website at https:orrellauctions.hibid.com. It is important that bidders read the Terms and Auction details before bidding. Many questions can be answered, especially if you are new to the process, by reading,
- Terms of registration and participation by bidders.
- Auction timeframe
- Date and time bidding becomes available
- Designated time for Live Preview or Inspection Period for those who may want to (and are encouraged to) observe and inspect items of interest.
- Ending of bidding date and time
- Pay and pick up schedule
- Load assistance if available
- Any other information specific to that auction.
At the advertised time, bidding becomes available on the website to registered bidders.
The auction runs for a specified period of time then bidding closes.
After the online auction closes, winning bidders are immediately notified by email with an invoice included and detailed instructions for payment and pick up of their purchases.
Buyers should arrive at the auction site during the designated time to pay for and remove the items they’ve purchased. Generally, pay and pick up lasts one day only.
To view our online auctions of Personal Property, Real Estate, Business Liquidations or Fundraising Auctions, go to https://orrellauctions.hibid.com